Wedding and Reception Events
A wedding around the corner? There’s nothing as exciting as a wedding and one of the first things that you need to take care of is the venue. Your wedding venue will decide a lot many things about your wedding, and so, it should carefully be chosen and booked ideally 6 months before the wedding. But how to find your ideal wedding venue? If you’re getting married and looking for one of the best Wedding and Reception Party Restaurants in Koregaon Pune then here’s what you should look for while making your choice.
What You Should Look For, In Your Ideal Wedding Venue?
Before you finalize your wedding party venue, it is important to ensure that all the key requirements for your dream wedding are adequately met by the venue. Here is a list of points to consider:
Basic Venue Requirements:
- Does the venue cater to your indoor or outdoor preference?
- Does the venue match your wedding theme and in sync with your wedding reception ideas?
- Is the venue location easily accessible by local and outstation guests?
- Is there sufficient parking available at the venue? Do they have a valet service?
- How many guests can the venue accommodate at a time?
- What is the seating capacity for the guests?
- What are the services offered?
- Does the venue have additional spaces available for smaller functions like the Haldi ceremony, wedding party songs (Mehndi & Sangeet ceremony), etc.?
- Are you allowed to serve alcohol at the venue? Is the liquor license valid?
- Are there other events/weddings happening at the venue on the same day?
- Can you get your own vendors or is it necessary to get everything in-house or from the restaurant wedding vendors?
- Does the venue’s F&B services cater to your wedding reception menu ideas?
Wedding Budget vs. Venue Cost:
- Is the venue cost well within your total budget for the wedding?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- Are there any discounts/wedding packages available to save costs?
- How much is the advance payment for booking?
- What is the duration offered for the use of the wedding space? Is there a penalty for an extension?
Other Factors to Consider:
- Is there a single point of contact at the venue to help you with all the arrangements?
- Does the venue have insurance in case of any eventuality?
- Is there any noise restriction at the venue?
- In case of an outdoor wedding, does the venue have a backup plan for rain?
- Are the restrooms well-maintained and hygienic?
Finding one of the best Wedding and Reception Party Restaurants in Koregaon Pune that caters to all your needs can be quite a daunting task, and we understand this well. That is why Unwind offers the right blend of luxury and service to make your dream wedding come true. Whether you’re planning a lavish wedding for hundreds of guests or an intimate wedding ceremony for close family members and friends, our dedicated staff will make sure that all your requirements are met and your wedding event is a real reflection of your taste and style.